Thursday, April 26, 2012

How much would a PC with 9 gb ram; 500gb hard drive; 450w psu; nvidia geforce gt520 video card will cost me?

how much will a PC cost me with those specs? and plus it has a 3ghz dual core processor|||Okay. That explains the strange 9 GB. The Video card 1 GB don't count with the other.

Check at Office Depot, Best Buy, wal-mart and also at www.newegg.com

If money is no object you can go to Dell.com and have one built to your specifications.

I did that and started off at 842 and when I finished I ended up at 1664 LOL But I have the super

computer of my dreams.|||Never heard of a pc with 9gb ram, usually see 8gb or 12gb. Just seems like a strange way to set it up. With 9gb ram you'd probably have a hard time getting a hard drive less than a terabyte. But seeing you get something like 8gb ram 1000gb hd geforce gt530 you can probably get a deal for 700-1000.|||anything more than 4GB is still a wastage of money, better if you save your money there and invest in a better graphics card or cpu to have a noticable perfomance diffrence|||You mean 8 GB of RAM. Just get 4 GB and invest the rest in something better than the crappy 520 GT

No comments:

Post a Comment